Our experience ranges from small and medium enterprises to multinational companies.
We have worked with organizations of the following industries:
- Food manufacturing
- Non-profit organizations
- Public services
- Scientific institutions
- Telecommunications/ IT
Feel free to contact us. Upon consultation with our clients we’ll gladly provide further information.
Exemplary projects since 2002:
- Overall project design and process support of plant closures and restructurings with 150-700 employees
- Management of sub-projects of outsourcing projects (total of 6000 employees)
- Outplacement training for managers in telecommunication and consulting companies (up to 120 managers)
- Development and implementation of a modular education program for Continuous Improvement Coaches as group coaching
- Supporting top management, middle management and employees of a subsidiary through its splitting, sale to an external provider and integration into the group
- Modular leadership development program in an automotive subsidiary
- Integration of several IT departments
- Implementation of mentoring systems
- Resilience project in a societal area of conflict
HR Excellence Award 2012
We collaborated with cinco.systems on the transition workshop „designing transitions“ that was awarded the HR Excellence Award 2012 in the category employee event.
Best Practice of the Federal Ministry of Health
A plant closure in Berlin that we accompanied was awarded a best practice label by the Federal Ministry of Health for keeping up the health of employees about to lose their jobs. Additionally, this project was evaluated academically in a Master thesis by Julie Heimlich.